I just received my latest issue of Woman’s Day magazine (yes it is mine…..what can I say it has coupons man!)
This issue is packed with with coupons thanks to an extra insert / booklet in the middle of the magazine with a bunch of great ones.
Here is a list for this issue with page numbers:
Coupon Insert – mine was between pages 96 and 97.
– $.50 off French’s Fried Onions
– $4.00 off Glade Sense and Spray Starter kits
– $1.00 off any 2 Glade Sense and Spray refills
– $.50 off on New York Brand Frozen Bread
– $.75 off on Marzetti Caramel Apple Dip 12oz or larger
– $1.00 on any two Ziploc Brand Bags
– $1.50 on any two Ziploc Brand Containers
– $.75 on any 32oz Dannon All Natural yogurt
– $3.00 off Windex Outdoor starter kits
– $1.00 off Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair
– $1.50 off any two Pledge furniture care products
– $1.00 off any Pledge Multi Surface product
– $1.50 off Skintimate Shave Cream
– $1.50 off Tena pads 36-72ct / overnight
– $2.00 off any Tena underwear
– $1.00 off any Marcal Small Steps paper products
– $5.00 off Disney nature – “Earth” Blu-Ray DVD when you buy any two Marcal Small Steps
– $.50 off any Eggland’s Best Eggs
– $1.00 off one MidNite or MidNite PM (sleep aid)
Some great coupons to be had! Also for a big list of magazines and the coupons available in them by month you have to check out Nicoles Nickels. She does a great job of keeping us informed of what coupons are out there in our favorite magazines!