This post is sponsored by Lunchbox, LLC. All opinions are my own!
Thanksgiving Meal Savings, Sweepstakes and Leftovers Recipe Idea!
I can’t believe Thanksgiving is almost here. This year flew by quick. Can’t wait to stuff my face with all that yummy goodness my wife will be making. My favorite meal of the year by far! What’s your favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal? Leave a comment and let us know!
So I’ve got lots of cool things for you. The 411 on some great savings, a recipe from Hellmann’s / Best Foods to use with those leftovers, and a stellar sweepstakes you can enter. Some pretty some amazing prizes are up for grabs. Make sure to read on.
Save on Thanksgiving Groceries at Safeway and Albertsons
This weekend we will all be out shopping for our Thanksgiving groceries. I know the costs can add up quickly for everything you need to prepare all your favorite dishes. Albertsons and Safeway understand this and have put together some great savings in their circulars this week. Check for money saving offers like on your favorite Hellmann’s and Best Foods items! These offers will be in all Safeway and Albertsons regional stores:
- Safeway: Vons-Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, CARRS-Safeway
- Albertsons: Jewel-Osco, United, Shaws/Star Market, Acme
..and don’t forget to print those grocery coupons!
Recipe Idea for All Those Leftovers
Of course, Thanksgiving also means leftovers! I can’t wait to make some open faced turkey, mashed potato and gravy sandwiches…mmm. One of my favorites! Also going to try out this great recipe from Hellmann’s and Best Foods. Looks amazing and uses a lot of the leftovers we are sure to have.
Turkey Casserole Recipe:
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
• 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing, divided
• 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
• 3/4 cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
• 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
• 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
2. Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
3. Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
4. Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.
Love Your Leftovers Instagram Sweepstakes
You will also want to check out this great sweepstakes! Some really sweet prizes and so easy to enter.
Starting on November 26, 2015, you can enter the Love Your Leftovers Instagram Sweepstakes. Simply snap a photo of your Thanksgiving leftovers (maybe of the casserole you madee from the recipe above). Then post it on Instagram with the hashtag #LYLSweepstakes for your chance to win one of the following Love Your Leftovers Holiday Prize Packs.
• (1) Lenox Federal Gold Dinnerware Collection Set (Includes 6 Place Settings; 5 pieces per setting)
1st Place Prize
• (1) Kitchen Aid Mixer
• (1) $100.00 Safeway or Albertsons Gift Card
2nd Place Prize
• (1) Victorinox Swiss Army 3 Piece Cheese Knife Set
• (1) Madera Cheese Board with Glass Dome Set
• (1) $150.00 Safeway or Albertsons Gift Card
47 Other Winners
• (1) Large French Vanilla (Best Seller) Yankee Candle
• (1) $50.00 Safeway or Albertsons Gift Card
Good luck on the sweepstakes. Some really cool prizes for sure.