Swanson Coupons + Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
I have a new Swanson printable Coupon for their Chicken Breast! We don’t see this coupon too often, so I would hurry over and print these up quick! Canned chicken breast is a great staple to have in your pantry! My wife make a delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip with the Swanson Chicken breast! I have the Recipe below for you! This stuff is amazing and a great appetizer for any Super Bowl Parties you might be planning!
- Get $0.50 off two cans of Swanson Chunk Chicken Breast
Click on the link above and it will take you directly to this coupon. This is managed by coupons.com, which means you can print it up 2 times. These Swanson Coupons will expire 30 days after you print them up.
Great Place to use your Swanson Coupons is…
Walmart Deal Scenario:
Swanson Premium Chicken Breast, 4.5 ounce can, $1.48
Use one $0.50 off two cans of Swanson Chunk Chicken Breast coupon (linked above)
Final Price for 2 = $2.46 (that’s only $1.23 per can!)
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 1 Brick of Cream Cheese, softened (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Blue OR Shredded mozzarella cheese (we use Blue Cheese)
- 1/2 cup Ranch OR Blue Cheese Salad Dressing (we use Blue Cheese Dressing)
- 2 cans Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained (12.5 ounce cans) OR 5.5 cans Swanson Chicken Breast (4.5 oz cans)
- 1/2 cup any flavor Frank’s RedHot sauce (We use the Frank’s Buffalo Sauce)
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers for Dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it’s smooth.
- Stir in the dressing, Frank’s and cheese.
- Add in the chicken and Stir
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes (or until the chicken mixture is bubbling and hot)
- Stir before serving
- Serve with the Cracker and Fresh Vegetables