The Qubie Coupon Organizing System offers a complete set of 3 binders that includes organization for grocery stores, pharmacy, restaurants, and gift cards.
About the Qubie:
The Qubie system consist of 3 different binders:
The Pro – $29.99
- 11.5″x10.75″ hard cover binder
- holds over 300 coupons
- comes with pre-printed section divider
- expandable to fit your individual couponing needs
The Plus – $19.99
- 7.25″ x 9″ hard cover binder
- 10 pages of single slot coupon holder (I love these) great for the post card size coupons!
- Expandable to fit your individual couponing needs
- Holds 12 store loyalty cards (Great place for the cards you don’t use as often)
The Pal – $12.99
- 4.25″ x 5″ soft side binder
- holds 56 gift cards
- perfect for man purse (lol) purse, diaper bag, or brief case
All three are proudly made in the USA!
The Best Deal- The Qubie System $49.99
- A Qubie Pro
- A Qubie Plus
- A Quibie Pal
- plus a 15: x 16: tote (a great place to stick your scissors, calculator, ads ect.)
In my opinion:
The key to successful couponing and maximizing potential savings, you must stay organized. If your coupons are all over the place in your purse, in a drawer, or lying hopelessly in an envelope, you will miss out on great deals. I have done just this so many times that I made my own coupon organizer. I would go to the mall, get home and find a coupon saving me $10 in a drawer somewhere. I would get so upset with myself. No more…
The Qubie really prevents you from going all over town buying the material to make your own binder. I will say, the prices seem very fair. Especially for the complete system. I spent well over $70 making my own book!
- you know where everything is
- the Qubie system is well organized
- I love the idea of the Pal and Plus (when you are at the mall, you don’t want to lug a huge binder through the stores)
- Made in the USA
- expandable (expect for the pal)
- seems to be very durable
- love the bag… even though there is three different binders, the bag helps keep everything all together plus gives you a place for your pens, calculator, scissors, and other accessories
- There aren’t any additional inserts for sale (I would really like to be able to purchase more of the single slot pages that come with The Plus)
- The binders are hard cover, which is great, but I wish the binder zipped. I am afraid if the Qubie is dropped coupons will go all over the floor
- Would like to have had a place for my ads, inside The Plus.
The only thing I would add is, I cut card stock and insert them in each slot. That way, I can have a front and back page to make the most of my inserts.
Jennifer, the awesome inventor of the Qubie, in now offering an exclusive deal for Coupon Dad readers, $7 off the Qubie System with code “coupondad7off” now through March 18, 2011. That makes this awesome system only $42.99!!
Link to the product:
Qubie is offering 1 lucky Coupon Dad reader The Qubie System valued at $49.99
The giveaway will end at midnight CST on Friday, March11th, 2011. I will draw the random winner using the plug in “And the Winner Is” and notify them early in the week by email (make sure to give a good email address when leaving the comment). The winners will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize.
The main entry is mandatory and then you will have 3 additional ways to enter!
Leave a comment telling me what feature(s) of the Qubie appeal to you the most and you think will help you in your coupon saving adventures!
Other Ways to Enter:
1) “Like” Coupon Dad on Facebook
Make sure to come back here and leave a comment that you did.
2) Subscribe to any / all of the Coupon Dad websites:
Then come back here and leave a separate comment telling me you have done so.
Follow Coupon Dad on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to copy us on your tweet by adding @Coupon_Dad. Also comment back on the post that you have done this.
Thanks and good luck!
* I received the same prize that is being given away to facilitate my review, all thoughts and opinions are my own and are not influenced by the manufacturer.