* Made in the USA of durable materials in over 50 styles to match
every home’s decor and budget
* Shipped from Connecticut via USPS (approx. 16%
shipping/handling of total product order) or UPS (charges apply)
within 24 business hours of receipt of order
* Come complete with easy-to-follow training instructions –
suggested training method
* Two sets of strategically-placed, custom-made, lead-free bells
enable any breed of dog access to ringing Poochie-Bells,
measure 26″ long
* Pleasant sounding
* Designed to fit over any doorknob, handle, or hook (see our
decorative hook collection) placed by the door
* Portable, great for traveling with the pooch
* Up and out of way of foot traffic, safe for family and pooch
* Endorsed and preferred by industry professionals including
trainers, breeders, and veterinarians
* Recommended training age – ten weeks to over 16 years! No dog
is too old to learn the method
* Consistency is key as with any training method
* Poochie-Bells… used by thousands of happy dogs and their
How it Works
Designed to accommodate both large and small breeds, Poochie-Bells® are made to hang on a
doorknob (or a hook next to the door) inside the house. This enables the dog easy access in
ringing the Poochie-Bells® by using their nose or paw. The clear signal of the bells immediately
alerts the owner that their dog needs to go outside, thus avoiding accidents . By ringing the bells
each and every time the dog has to go (creating a stimulus), the resulting action will be the
reward of being let outside. Your dog learns to associate the stimulus of the bells with the
ability to go outside.
L.G. (Little Girl), is our little Pomeranian mix dog. She just turned two years old. We sometimes have difficulty knowing when L.G. needs to go outside because…she is a barker!!! She barks at everything. So. when she barks at us we don’t know if she has to go out or if she is barking at her shadow. Result…we sometimes ignore her and she has an accident.
For sometime, we have been trying to figure out how to tell the difference between a “I have to go potty bark” and the “UPS man is outside bark”. Poochie-Bells saved the day! It took about two weeks. At first, she was a little scared of the bells but now we know when she has to go out because she now rings the bells! It’s really cute when she nuzzles the bells!
Downside: The cat thinks if he rings the bells, he gets to go outside too!!
$16.95 – Mention “CouponDad“and get $5 off the purchase of your Poochie Bell.
One lucky Coupon Dad Reader will win (1) Poochie-Bells Dog Training System. A $16.95 value.
Now for the Details:
The giveaway will end at midnight CST on Saturday, November 13th. I will draw the winner using random.org and notify them early in the week by email (make sure to give a good email address when leaving the comment). The winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize.
To Enter: (Main required, then up to 3 more entry opportunities)
Leave a comment telling me what kind of dog you have. Feel free to brag about how well behaved they are or the coolest trick they do!
Other Ways to Enter:
1) “Like” Coupon Dad on Facebook:
Head over to Facebook and “like” the Coupon Dad fan page ….If you want say hi while you are there.
Make sure to come back here and leave a comment that you did.
2) Subscribe to any / all of the Coupon Dad websites:
Subscribe (verified) to the any of the four Coupon Dad feed options (or more is cool too….I think they are all great!)
Then come back here and leave a separate comment telling me you have done so.
Follow Coupon Dad on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway or use the Tweet Meme at the top of the post. Make sure to copy us on your tweet by adding @Coupon_Dad. Also comment back on the post that you have done this.
4) Add Coupon Dad to Blogroll
For those of you with blogs or websites add Coupon Dad to your blogroll, make sure to leave a comment here that you did!
Thanks and good luck!
* A free sample of this product was given to me for review purposes. This had no bearing on the review and all comments are my opinion and not that of the manufacturer’s.