Hasbro Coupons and Target Deal on Board Games!
We are HUGE fans of Family Game Night and this Target deal is going to make game night even better. Starting November 9th through 15th, 2014, all board games at Target will be buy 2, get 1 FREE…. sweet deal, right?? But it get even better because there are COUPONS!!!
There are some Hasbro board games printable coupons that will make this deal even better.
– $3 off 1 Monopoly, The Game of Life, or Twister game
– $2 off 1 Candy Land or Chutes and Ladder
– $2 off 1 Memory or Cooties
– $3 off 1 Operation or Battleship
– $3 off 1 Hungry Hungry Hippo or Elefun and Friends
– $3 off 1 Mousetrap or Chasin Cheeky
The prices of these games range from $11.99 to $19.99 and the free one is equal or lesser value of course.
I have 10 nieces and nephews and 2 Godchildren that we buy for at Christmas. I’m thinking this is going to be a great deal to knock those off of my list. So here’s what I’m thinking…. The majority of the games are $13.99. I will buy 8 games at $13.99 and I will get 4 free. Since you can print each of the coupons twice, I will have enough coupons to have 1 for each of the 8 games I purchase.
Target Deal – Grab 12 games, pay for 8 since 4 will be free
So 8 board games at $13.99 each = $111.92
– Use 8 Hasbro coupons for $3 off each = $24
– I’ll use my Target Debit Card for an additional 5% off = $4.40
Final total = $83.52 for 12 games
That makes my 12 gifts $6.96 each!! What a great price for a great gift and each of my nieces and nephews can start the tradition of Family Game Night in their homes as well!! Our budget is $10 per kid so this is also gonna save me $84 on my budget and the kids are getting a great, fun gift. It’s a win, win!!!
If you want to think about it in a smaller scale, with just buying 2 and getting 1 free it would look like this…
Target Deal – Buy 3 Games
So pay for 2 board games at $13.99 = $27.98
– Use 2 Hasbro coupons for $3 off each = $6
– Discount for Target Debit Card = $1.10
Final total = $20.88 for all 3