New Gillette ProGlide Challenge and FREE Razors to First 100!
What is the ProGlide challenge you ask?
First let me give you a little background on the upcoming New Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor.
The Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor is the newest razor by Gillette with many advancements in razor performance. Here is some of the new features you will find on the razor per Gillette:
- Re-‐engineered Low Cutting Force Blades with 15% thinner, finer edges and our advanced low-resistance coating, enabling the blades to cut effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull.
- A Blade Stabilizer to maintain optimal blade spacing for comfort, while allowing the blades to adjust to the contours of a man’s face.
- A streamlined Snowplow Comfort Guard which channels excess shave prep to help maintain optimal blade contact, stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave.
- An Enhanced Lubrastrip™, 25% larger than before, infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers, enabling the razor to move smoothly over skin even on repeat strokes.
….plus many more advancements to help you get a closer, more comfortable shave that “glides”.
The New Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor won’t be available in stores until June. However as part of the Gillette ProGlide Challenge I have been selected as one of a few bloggers to be able to giveaway 100 FREE Gillette ProGlides to my readers so you can take the challenge yourself!
To get your FREE razor you go through the widget below with a counter to show how many razors are let for the taking! (one per household please). Make sure to read the Challenge portion below for my thoughts on the new ProGlide and would love to hear what you all think? Are you ready to take the ProGlide challenge with me?
Ok, so the Gillette ProGlide challenge (as you probably guessed) is to put the new ProGlide razor up against my normal razor and compare the two. For the last few months I have been using a brand other than Gillette. I had scored a great deal you know, or at least I though it was a great deal!
One of the features the new Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor boasts is “less tug and pull” with the new finer blades. So I decided to take the challenge with two days worth of growth and put it to the test.
I have to tell you, my honest opinion is that this razor ROCKS! My “other” brand of razor I was using always did a good job and I was pleased with the results (or at least I though I was). You know that saying, “the grass isn’t always greener on the other side”? Well sometimes it is!
The ProGlide razor (I’m testing the power model BTW) did just as the name suggests…..it glides. I not only didn’t feel any tug or pull, but I barely could tell there was razor blades touching my skin at all. Almost no drag or resistance either. Talk about a comfortable shave….and close too. My wife agrees…..smooth and clean.
I’m impressed Gillette. Now we just need a coupon? LOL
Manual razor will have a suggested retail of $10.99 and the Power razor around $12.99.
Remember not available in-stores until June!
* A free sample of this product was given to me to test for the challenge by Gillette. This had no bearing on my findings and all comments are my opinion and not that of the manufacturer’s.