All my wonderful readers have heard me talk about Pearls of Joy before. Pearls of Joy buys directly from pearl farmers around the world, they’re able to buy the finest pearls at lower prices than anyone else. As an online retailer, their expenses are much lower than traditional jewelry stores. These two factors allow Pearls of Joy to offer pearl jewelry at up to 85% off mall jewelry store prices, therefore offering luxury you can afford!!
The awesome people at Pearls of Joy is offering 1 lucky Coupon Dad reader a 18inch strand of White Fresh Water Pearls a retail value of $472….but sold on Pearls Of Joy for $125.
To Enter: (Main required, then up to 4 more entry opportunities)
For the main entry just follow Pearls of Joy on one / all of the following AND leave a comment on this post saying you have done so:
- their daily newsletter (look on the left sidebar of the Pearls of Joy home page)
- on Facebook
- or by Twitter and send a Tweet about this giveaway (make sure to copy @Coupon_Dad on your tweet)
- or all three which I highly recommend so you can hear about the latest can’t miss deals…..
Other Ways to Enter:
1) “Like” Coupon Dad on Facebook
Make sure to come back here and leave a comment that you did.
2) Subscribe to the Coupon Dad blog:
Then come back here and leave a separate comment telling me you have done so.
The giveaway will end at midnight CST on Wednesday, June 15, 2011. I will draw the random winner using the plug in “And the Winner Is” and notify them early in the week by email (make sure to give a good email address when leaving the comment). The winners will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize.
Thanks and good luck!
* The prizes and information was provided by Pearls of Joy, all opinions are my own.