This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Mission Foods. All opinions are 100% mine.
Sometimes getting back into the regular routine of school can be difficult after summer, but making lunch and breakfast everyday can be easy and fun with the help of Mission Tortillas.
You can make a variety of flavorful lunch and breakfast options as well as quick and easy meals the whole family can enjoy after a long day at school and work.
It is time to start making meal plans so our offspring can stay awake and make it through the day alert and ready to fill their little heads will knowledge.
In our home, we sometimes battle with breakfast foods. Neither myself or Mrs. Coupon Dad are morning people . Heck, I can’t even remember my own name until I have have a couple of cups of coffee. Because of that, feeding our younger two breakfast can be especially challenging since they leave for school before 7 a.m. Our older two feel it is more important to do there hair or pick the right outfit than to eat eat breakfast… See our dilemma???
Mrs. Coupon Dad has come up with a meal that is not only flexible but very good. She makes dozens of breakfast burritos, in a variety of flavors, and keeps them in the fridge so the kids can choose the flavor they want, warm it in the microwave for a few seconds and then they are on there way.
Really there isn’t one. We just get Mission Tortillas (I like the large size) eggs, bacon, ham, green chili, shredded potatoes, cheese, sausage, onions, peppers, tomatoes… (you know everything but the kitchen sick). With those ingredients, Mrs. Coupon Dad assembles the Mission Tortillas into burritos, wraps them in foil, labels their contents and sticks them in the fridge for free grabbing.
Did you know:
- Mission Flour Tortillas contain 0 grams Trans fat per serving and are cholesterol free.
- Mission’s flour tortillas are available in small (6″), medium (8″) and large (10”) sizes in major grocery stores nationwide.
- Mission Tortillas can provide an unexpected twist to everyday meals (i.e. versatility, portability, substitute for bread, can be used in meals at breakfast, lunch and dinner, desserts or snacks)
The Really Cool Thing:
- Mission Flour Tortillas Are budget-friendly.
- Mission Tortillas are a great pantry staple.
- Mission Flour Tortillas contain 0 grams Trans fat per serving and are cholesterol free
With Mission Tortillas, you can take the predictability out of breakfast and school lunch. You can also check out Mission Menus for neat recipe ideas!