Are you ready for an AWESOME day of TWELVE giveaways that we will be sharing with you? All 12 go up today and you have until Friday to enter them all. Best part is there are 12 blogs all giving the same prizes for a total of 144 items to win! Welcome to the Grateful Giveaways ~ Celebrating a Season for Giving Event!
So I was pretty excited to hear our first item was going to be the Beamz Interactive Music System (valued at $199)! This item is courtesy of The Big Toy Book!
Here is what The Big Toy Book offers:
– MAIN SITE– Free Shipping on $25 or more
– PRIVATE SALE SITE– Up to 70% off toys in daily flash sales as well as FREE SHIPPING ON orders over $100
– BEAMZ up to 38% off
The best way for me to explain is to show you the quick video on the Beamz…….very cool…!
Looks AWESOME doesn’t it? This is like a “Big Kid” toy for us adults! Ok, ok….kids too I guess.
I love how you can play the Beamz to any music you have on your computer and mix things up. It’s so easy to play too and create great sounding music. My kids just love it……plus who doesn’t like playing with lasers?
This would make a great family gift or for any music lover in your life.
Product Information: The Beamz Player is an innovative, extraordinary music making and music entertainment product that enables to make music by touching laser beams and playing light. Includes 50 interactive songs – beamz original songs, top-hit “jam” songs and popular video songs – all music styles and genres.
One (1) lucky winner from this blog will receive their very own Beamz Interactive Music System valued at $199!! (remember 11 other blogs giving away the items too….for a total of 12 Beamz players up for grabs!!! List near bottom of post)
Entry is simple! You just need to answer the question below by leaving a comment on this post! You can even gain up to 4 bonus entries for doing each additional item listed (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one — up to a total of 3 comments). As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included.
- Head on over to the The Big Toy Book website, and then come back and leave a comment sharing with us which toy you’d most like to try or give as a gift this holiday season and who you would give it to.
- Follow Coupon Dad via my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed (leave a comment letting me know that you do … if you are already a subscriber … you get a second entry as well!)
- Follow Coupon Dad on Facebook or Twitter. (leave a comment letting me know that you do … if you are already a follower on Facebook or Twitter … you get a third entry as well!)
- Follow The Big Toy Book on Facebook . (leave a comment letting me know that you do)
- This giveaway fully embraces our mission of Celebrating a Season of Giving … as the awesome folks from the The Big Toy Book are donating over $500 worth of toys to Toys for Tots!! You can participate in the excitement by checking out Toy Pile that they are creating for this event! Come back and leave a comment guessing what toys might be added to the pile… and you will get a 4th entry!! And make sure to keep an eye on the Toy Pile and watch it grow …
This giveaway will remain open until 11:59 p.m. EST, Friday, November 19th. Any comments left after this cut-off will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email within 48 hours after the close of the contest.
This giveaway is part of the Grateful Giveaways Event being hosted by myself and 11 other bloggers. You can increase your chances of winning this prize (as well as all of the others on this site), by visiting each of them and entering the same way as you did here. You will have plenty of time to get to all of them, since the contest will be open for five full days.
As one final reminder, you will want to check out the terms of the giveaway by visiting the Grateful Giveaways: Celebrating a Season of Giving Facebook page. Just click on the TERMS tab at the top of the page. (Note that by entering this contest, you agree that you have read the terms and are eligible to enter this contest).
I received the same Beamz System that the winner will be receiving to facilitate my review. My opinions of these products are 100% my own.