And on the 7th day …
Something to make you feel beautiful…
Name of Product:
Organic Beauty Now- Organic and All Natural beauty products of the highest standard.
Organic Beauty Now chooses each and every brand they carry to ensure the products offered are truly organic and all-natural. All products are:
- Made with the highest quality ingredients, using only natural oils, bases and essences
- Certified organic and/or all-natural
- Cruelty-free and not tested on animals
- Free from chemicals—no parabens, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate or any other notorious cosmetic ingredient
When possible the products are also:
- Contained in recycled or recyclable packaging , using minimal amounts
- Made of ingredients obtained from farmers and suppliers who uphold sustainable practices and carefully steward the land
- Made of ingredients obtained from sources that practice fair trade, ensuring that those who provide them are compensated fairly and treated with dignity
Review / Opinions:
The great people at Organic Beauty Now sent me three great products to try out-
- Skin & Bones Moisturizer– A unisex, all-in-one, hand-blended, organic face and body moisturizer that does more than double or even triple duty, but septuple duty. Reduces wrinkles, controls acne, removes shine, heals cuticles, energizes scalp and hair follicles, tames split ends, and conditions hair. Use as an aftershave and relieve eczema, sunburns and chapped skin. The main ingredient, jojoba, is the closest thing in nature to human skin, combined with nine essential oils that have special skin healing properties.
- Dark Chocolate Truffle Scrub- Our scrubs are made with turbinado sugar (raw unbleached sugar), and dead sea salts rich in minerals. All scrubs are meant to be applied in small quantities, onto moist skin. After application, the scrub is menat to be gently worked onto the skin, into a paste-like texture. Allow scrub to sit while you work it over the entire body. This is how it becomes detoxifying to the skin and immune system of the skin cells. All scrubs have a high concentration of the active ingredient prominent to each scrub family.
- Banana Smoothie Detangler- Banana Smoothie Detangler conditions while gently separating unruly tangles. Kiwi extract and hydrolyzed wheat protein strengthen and protect children’s fine hair from the damaging effects of sun exposure, chlorine and frequent brushing. A special botanical essential oil blend leaves hair silky, soft and shining.
My family and I love organic products and my wife especially loves organic beauty products! First, we will start with the Banana Smoothie Detangler. My daughter Amber has some… well… she calls it “ratty hair” and the detangler does a great job giving her smooth, tangle free hair. It smells good too!
The Dark Chocolate Truffle Scrub is amazing. Truthfully, I never tried this product because Sandy, my wife, hid it from me. She used the product to give herself a pedicure. She also used it on her elbows. The scrub did a great job exfoliating. Her heels and elbows are not longer dry, they are soft and smooth. Plus, the scrub smells amazing!!!
Finally, there is the Skin & Bones Moisturizer. This too is a product Sandy and I fight over. She likes to use it when she does her nails. I like it for my head! I was not blessed by the hair fairy…LOL, Since the day the subject of hair loss came about, Sandy informed me I would not have “ring around the scalp”. So, I shave, which can sometimes make my scalp very dry and flaky. Skin and Bones does a great job preventing that problem. I just rub a little on after shaving and no worries! As you can see, Skin & Bones comes in a spray pump. I would recommend spraying a little in your hand and then applying to the area you want. A little goes a VERY long way!!
If you are looking for some gift ideas for your family, check out Organic Beauty Now.
Link to Product Site:
Organic Beauty Now
Where You Can Purchase:
Price of Product:
Skin & Bones $40
Dark Chocolate Truffle Scrub $38
Banana Smoothie Detangler $8.75
The awesome people at Organic Beauty Now is offering Skin & Bones Moisturizer, a $40 value, to 1 lucky Coupon Dad reader!!!
The giveaway will end at midnight CST on Monday, November 29th. I will draw the winner using the ….and the Winner Is plugin (randomly picks winner) and notify them early in the week by email (make sure to give a good email address when leaving the comment). The winners will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize.
To Enter: (Main required, then up to 4 more entry opportunities)
For the main entry, head over to Organic Beauty Now and pick a product you would like to receive as a gift. I would like to receive the Men’s Soothing Shaving Cream by Living Nature…so if my wife asks…you will know what to tell her, LOL. Don’t forget to come back here and leave me a comment telling me which product you would like.
Other Ways to Enter:
1) “Like” Coupon Dad on Facebook:
Head over to Facebook and “like” the Coupon Dad fan page ….If you want say hi while you are there.
Make sure to come back here and leave a comment that you did.
2) “Like” Organic Beauty Now on Facebook
Head over to Facebook and “like” Organic Beauty Now. While you are there tell them Coupon Dad says “hi”! Don’t forget to come back here leaving me a comment saying you did.
3) Subscribe to any / all of the Coupon Dad websites:
Subscribe (verified) to the Coupon Dad Blog email feed
Then come back here and leave a separate comment telling me you have done so.
Follow Coupon Dad on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to copy us on your tweet by adding @Coupon_Dad. Also comment back on the post that you have done this.
5) Add Coupon Dad to Blogroll
For those of you with blogs or websites add Coupon Dad to your blogroll, make sure to leave a comment here that you did!
Thanks and good luck!
* A free sample of this product was given to me for review purposes. This had no bearing on the review and all comments are my opinion and not that of the manufacturer’s.