Current Hyatt Hotels & Resorts Promo Codes
1) Free night – Valid through March 31, 2014
SPRG14 – (click on the link to the left to activate your savings)
Earn a free night at any category 1-4 Hyatt hotel with your stay of five eligible nights! Enjoy 4 free nights (good through 7/31/14) after you stay 20 nights! Or choose to earn bonus points that you can enjoy anytime! Just book your stay through the link above, then at checkout make sure you enter the promo code above. Some exclusions may apply to Hyatt promo codes and deals.
2) Save 15% off Hyatt Regency Orlando with 3 night stay – Valid through December 31, 2014
MLOS3 – (click on the link to the left to activate your discount)
Save 15% off the daily rate at Hyatt Regency Orlando with a stay of 3 nights or more! Just book your stay through the link above to activate, then enter the promo code above at checkout to lock in your discount. Some exclusions may apply.
3) Save on weekend romance package – Good through March 19, 2014
ROMPKG – (to activate your savings, click on the link to the left)
Save on a weekend romance package and reconnect! Book a romance package that includes breakfast for two, champagne and strawberries and more! Schedule to travel by December 31, 2014 and then enter the promo code above at checkout to lock in your discount. Some exclusions may apply to Hyatt promo codes.
4) More Hyatt promo codes:
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts – (click on link to left to activate discount and book your stay)
Good through March 31, 2014
- Business at the Park package includes breakfast, daily paper, one laundered or pressed item daily and more! Use Code HBP1
- Pamper at the Park package includes breakfast for 2 at any Park Hyatt worldwide. And pick from your favorite indulgence with up to USD $150 dining or spa credit! Use code PAMPER
- Receive 3rd night free at the Park Hyatt Toronto! Book a 2 night stay and receive 3rd consecutive night free! Offer valid for Wednesday, Thursday or Friday arrivals only. Use code 3NFREE
Good through December 31, 2014
- Paws at the Park package at Park Hyatt Toronto! This package offers four-legged guests his/her doggie bed, bowls, bowl mats, gourmet doggie treats and ID tags with Park Hyatt Toronto’s name and address! Use code PAWSPT
How To Save
One of the best ways to save on a vacation at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts is to use the promo codes that we have posted for you right here on Coupon Dad! We keep this page updated with all of the latest Hyatt promo codes and deals, so make sure you always check here before you book your stay!
Another great way to save in addition to the discounts you get from the codes above is with the Hyatt Gold Passport! Once a member you can earn points that you can redeem for all sorts of things, like free nights with no blackout dates and more! There are several different levels of membership available for you too!
Hyatt offers special rates to military personnel as long as identification can be provided at time of check-in. The savings from Hyatt’s military discount ranges greatly, though. You may get a great deal in some locations, depending on your dates of travel. However, not all hotels will be able to provide significant discounts so have your ID ready and ask when booking.
What We Like About Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
I have stayed at Hyatt hotels and resorts many times throughout the years. Many of those times were on business when I worked in corporate America. I have also stayed at a Hyatt twice in my personal life and both times the hotel made a lasting impression. The first time was my wedding night. I’ll spare you the details but I will say the room was elegant and we will always remember it. The most recent time was last summer Mrs. Coupon Dad and I took a road trip New Orleans. We stayed at the Hyatt located in the French Quarter at the corner of Bourbon St. and Iberville. The room was beautifully decorated. Mrs Coupon Dad liked it so much that she came home and painted our walls the same color gray as the Hyatt had on their walls. No joke. And she bought a purple comforter the same color as our bed at that hotel.
The service was great and very friendly. I highly recommend staying at a Hyatt for your special occasions.