Who needs a vacation?? Use these Holiday Inn discount codes to save on your hotel room so you have more money to spend on activities! Makes perfect sense to me. Plus, the free breakfast buffet helps keep cost under control too. Save more, play more, that’s my motto!
Holiday Inn Discount Code
Call and book your room:
Call Now: 855-626-7948
Or click the links below to book your Holiday Inn room online.
- Book your room through the link above and get 10% to 30% off your room when you book early!
- Get the best rate guaranteed from Holiday Inn by booking through the link above.
- Get free breakfast & Internet on your next stay at Holiday Inn!
- Get great deals on the very popular Holidome or Holiday Inn waterpark hotels!
- Book your Chicago stay here and get great rates at Holiday Inn hotels.
- Holiday Inn hotels in Boston. Book through the link above for great discounts.
- Great Holiday Inn family hotels in the Orlando area! Book your room and get the best discounted rates.
- Book your Holiday Inn reservation for New York City and save with these discounts.
Holiday Inn Military Discount
Holiday Inn offers government rates to active military, federal, state, local, international government employees and cost-reimbursable contracts on official business travel. Advise the agent when making your reservation in order to receive this special rate. Proper ID is required at check-in.
Why We Love Holiday Inn
When we have company come to town, they always stay at the Holiday Inn. The kids love it because they can “spend the night” with grandma and grandpa, go swimming, and they love taking advantage of the hot breakfast that is served.
We personally love the Holiday Inn because of their Kids Stay and Eat free program. Up to 4 children, ages 12 and under, eat free in their on-site restaurants, anytime of the day!!! That little benefit makes traveling a bit more affordable. We visited my grandfather in Arkansas a couple of years ago for his 80th birthday. We were there for 5 days. Most of those days we were at the hotel for breakfast and dinner. With the kids being able to eat free, 3 of our 4 were eligible. So 2 meals each day, times 3 kids, times 5 days = 30 free meals. That saved us a bundle. The average kid meal at a fast food restaurant is around $4. So we saved $120!
Lastly, if you are ever in the Orange Beach, AL area stop by the Holiday Inn Express and tell them the Coupon Dad Gang said hi! Mrs. Coupon Dad stayed there while visiting her family and the service they offered was that of a 5 star hotel. Zach, Jared, and Tasha went above and beyond the call of duty to make Mrs. Coupon Dad’s getaway a memorable one. Plus, the views are spectacular!!!