Dove Care + Men “Journey To Comfort” Giveaway
What do NCAA legends Shaq, Steve Nash, Tom Izzo, and Coupon Dad have in common?…. I’ll tell you… it’s the obvious answer, we are all men…LOL!!! As men we don’t need to sit around and talk about our skin care routines, our beauty methods, and such. We just need soap….right?
Well, Dove Care + Men has made it easy to find our “Journey to Comfort”… you know… be comfortable in our own skin. Which means… at least in my house… a compromise. I can still have my manhood and my wife can have a husband with soft, balanced skin that “smells pretty”. Those are her words not mine. I repeat… her’s not mine…LOL. Hey she loves it and if Dove Care + Men Aqua Impact has my wife in my arms… I’m okay with it… if you know what I mean… this is a “G” rated blog.
So that’s my “Journey to Comfort”, check out this video of some other great men (Shaq….) that have found their ” Journey to Comfort” too.
· NEW Dove Men + Care Clean Defense and Fresh Awake Body and Face Wash have skin care built-in.
- Clean Defense: Oil balancing cleansing gel that removes daily buildup and helps to maintain skin balance… my son really likes this one.
- Fresh Awake: Provides a jolt of morning freshness with an energizing scent to jumpstart the day
· NEW Dove Men + Care Aqua Impact Antiperspirant and Deodorant is Tough on Sweat, Not on Skin.
- The new Dove Men + Care Deodorants and Antiperspirants are formulated to provide advanced 48-hour protection, so they’re tough on sweat, not on skin – (this is cool… you put it on and 2 days from now when I’m on the court with my son playing a little 4 on 4 at the park… I won’t be the smelly one!!! )
These products combine power and care. The formulation contains moisturizing properties that boost the skin’s natural moisture barrier, combating dryness and fighting against irritation.
Ahhhh yes, I did mention a giveaway…
Dove Care + Men is offering (1) lucky Coupon Dad reader a $25 Visa gift card so they can stock up on some of their favorite Dove Care + Men products.
…and a second winner
Dove Care + Men is offering (1) lucky Coupon Dad reader 2 basketballs signed by NCAA legends Steve Nash, and Tom Izzo… SWEET, right?
Leave me a comment telling me which of the new Dove Men + Care products you want to try (or get for the men in your life)?
Other Ways to Enter: (make sure to leave separate comments for each entry)
1) “Share” this Giveaway on Facebook!
Go to the Dove / giveaway post on Facebook and share it with your friends.
Make sure to come back here and leave a comment that you did.
2) Subscribe to the Coupon Dad blog:
Then come back here and leave a separate comment telling me you have done so.
Follow Coupon Dad on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to copy us on your tweet by adding @Coupon_Dad. Also comment back on the post that you have done this.
The giveaway will end at midnight CST on Monday, April 30th, 2012. I will draw the random winner(s) using the plug in “And the Winner Is” and notify them early in the week by email (make sure to give a good email address when leaving the comment(s)). The winners will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize.
Thanks and good luck!
This giveaway and information is courtesy of Dove Care + Men care. All thought are opinions are 100% mine.