We often use American Eagle promo codes or printable coupons to buy my older two children’s jeans. I recently saw that they sell size tall which is great for my son and I who have very long torsos. Whatever your reason, just don’t forget your coupon or promo code before you shop!
American Eagle Promo Codes
Promo: BOGO 50% Off on Jeans
- Great American Eagle promo to get buy one, get one 50% off on all AEO jeans! Some exclusions may apply. Just shop through the link above to get the discount. (Good through 8/5).
- Great deal at American Eagle for an EXTRA 50% off all clearance when you shop through the link above. (Good through 7/29).
- Save on clearance items online at American Eagle Outfitters.
- Shop through the link above to score free shipping on your purchase of $50 or more. (Good through 12/31).
- Shop all the latest American Eagle Outfitters very popular jeans.
American Eagle Free Shipping
Shipping cost can cast gloom on your otherwise cheerful day. That’s American Eagle often offers discounted shipping. Check out the current offer below.
Get free 2 day shipping when you spend $75!
American Eagle Military Discount
American Eagle offers a 10% in-store discount to active and retired military with proper ID. Some locations may not participate. Just ask when checking out.
American Eagle Locations
Looking for the American Eagle store nearest to your current location? Chances are there is one at your local mall.
Click on the link above and then just enter your zip code, or city and state and it will find the American Eagle stores closest to your current location!
How to Save at American Eagle
The best way of course is to visit this page frequently and to follow Coupon Dad on Facebook. Also, American Eagle has their rewards program called AEReward Points. Get 15$ off the month of your birthday and for signing up.
What We Love About American Eagle
We love American Eagle because they are the only place that has jeans that fit 2 of our children. My son is 15 and 6’5″. American Eagle’s size 36 in steam fits him. Other company’s size 36 is too short. So we save a ton by not having to special order his jeans. Then we have my oldest. She is only 5’2″. She take after her mother. American Eagle is the only place that we can purchase size short and she doesn’t have to hem them. At other retailers we have to alter the size short too. So there you have it. We love American Eagle because it is the one place that we can do 50% of the shopping for our kids worry free.